At Alert Level 3 restrictions will be loosened, slightly, and we will now be able to provide most routine services including dentals, lameness work-ups, castrations, scans, and diagnostic imagery.
We will continue to have control measures in place at the clinic and on farm, taking all possible precautions to ensure our staff and client safety. Below are some of the measures we are taking to ensure we follow Ministry of Health guidelines while we work through the Covid-19 situation.
Our Services at Level 3
- Veterinary care remains available 24/7
- Equine vets should be able to perform most duties as long as the safe social distancing rules can be followed. Your vet will seek advice from management if a job requires close contact or higher risk.
- Our clinic hours have been reduced slightly to 8.00am – 5.00pm on weekdays to help keep our bubbles intact.
- No walk in’s – Our clinic buildings will remain closed to all clients during Alert Level 3 & 4. For medications and supplies please get in touch to place an order and we will have it ready for collection when you arrive.
- We will continue to use contactless payment methods and can accept cash using our disinfection protocol.
- Under Level 3 we need to recognise that things will often take a bit longer as they require different methods of engaging and communicating with clients. There may be more time allocated to consults, cleaning and disinfection.
Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding over the last few weeks. Covid-19 protocols are challenging to navigate, but the Vet Services team are working together to ensure we can continue to provide veterinary care and animal health services to our community while keeping us all safe.
Our whole team remain available to cover all your animal health needs and we are only a phone call away. Please get in touch with our management team if you have any queries or concerns.